1. To use the library internet facility, one must be a bona fide student, faculty or staff of the University of Nueva Caceres.
2. Flash drives are not allowed. Please save your work by sending it to your e-mail or you may ask the assistance of the IT Support to save your files into your flash drive.
3. Internet terminals are for web-based e-mails, data searches and retrieval for academic and research purposes only.
4. To provide equal opportunity for all users to access the Internet, the library may limit use. Please limit your time on the workstation to ONE HOUR or less when others are waiting to use it.
5. Accessing sites which are not research-related is strictly prohibited including chatting, games, accessing YouTube video for entertainment, and the like.
6. Copyrighted information may not be used or sold unless the right to do so has been purchased from the owner of the data.