1. ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS – One semester scholarship to academic achievers of a Senior High School duly recognized by the Department of Education with at least 50 Grade 12 graduates.
|Rank||Tuition Fee Scholarship|
- Photocopy of Form 138
- Certification with the school’s dry seal from the Principal or Authorized Official of the School attesting the rank
- Copy of the Graduation Program
2. PRESIDENT JAIME HERNANDEZ SCHOLARSHIP (PJHS) – 100% tuition fee scholarship to twenty (20) incoming freshmen students who obtained high scores in the scholarship screening process conducted by the University. A general weighted average (GWA) of 1.40 and above is required to maintain the scholarship grant.
3. ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIP – Students with excellent performance in their academic work may qualify for academic scholarship every semester. This is awarded to students who obtained the following General Weighted Average (GWA) in the previous semester. The grade in Social Arts subject is not included in the computation of the GWA.
|GWA||Tuition Fee Scholarship|
|1.00 – 1.20||100%|
|1.21 – 1.30||75%|
|1.31 – 1.40||50%|
4. BAND SCHOLARSHIP – 100% tuition fee scholarship to qualified members of the Marching Band who passed the screening process conducted by the Band Master. Interested applicants may report to Mr. Reymart Marticio, the Band Master or call 472-6100 local 167.
5. BEAT AND PEP SQUADS – 25% to 50% tuition fee scholarship to the members of the Beat and Pep Squads. Qualified members are endorsed by the Sports Development Office. Interested applicants may report to Mr. Roel Rosales, the Director of Sports Development Office or call 472-6100 local 153.
6. GLEE CLUB – 100% tuition fee scholarship to members of the Glee Club. Qualified members are auditioned and endorsed by the Choir Master. Interested applicants may report to Mr. Joseph Condeno. Contact No.: 472-6100 local 179.
7. MAJORETTE CORPS – 100% tuition fee scholarship to qualified members of the Majorette Corps. Qualified majorettes are screened and endorsed by the Majorette Coordinator, Ms. Janet Aquino. Contact no.: 472-6100 local 153.
8. STUDENT ASSISTANTS PROGRAM – 100% tuition fee grant to financially strapped but deserving students who render duty in the different workstations in the University. Interested applicants may report to the Scholarships and Grants Office or call 472-6100 local 179.
9. VARSITY SCHOLARSHIP – 50% tuition scholarship to full scholarship (100% tuition fee, laboratory and miscellaneous fees with sports uniform) to varsity members. Qualified varsity scholars are screened and endorsed by the Sports Development Office. Interested applicants may report to Mr. Roel Rosales, the Sports Development Office Director or call 472-6100 local 153.