TAKE THIS TIME TO
SHINE THE SPOTLIGHT
on our beloved parents and school – our second home.
Welcoming the 75th Anniversary of the University of Nueva Caceres (UNC) in February 2023, UNC’s University Parent Engagement Center (UPEC) invites your school to join the 1st Regional Song Writing & Video Competition, a special tribute to our parents and second home.
1. Open to all interested public and private Basic Education institutions in the region.
2. The performers (songwriter, videographers, etc.) must be currently enrolled in the school they represent. 3. The music video presentation should depict the theme: “Tribute to Parents: An Inspiration to Selfless Service” or “ A Tribute to my School, my Second Home”. This is a recognition of the parents’ relentless support for the education of their children.
4. The song should be in Filipino or English.
5. Only 1 entry per school.
6. The song & video MUST BE ORIGINAL and produced by students officially enrolled.
7. Th song & video entry must not exceed four (4) minutes inclusive of the title and end credits.
8. Entry must be endorsed by the Head of the School.
9. The Top 10 finalists will be announced.
10. The decision of the Board of Jurors is final and irrevocable.
11. All entries are deemed property of the UPEC / UNC. Proper acknowledgment of entries will be accorded when played.
12. Submission of entries is on or before December 5, 2022, not later than 5:00 PM.
13. Prizes are as follows:
1st Prize – Php20,000.00
2nd Prize – Php15,000.00
3rd Prize – Php10,000.00
14. Awarding is on December 10 LIVE, 4:00 PM at the UNC Sports Palace with surprise guests.
15. The winning entries/champion will be posted on the official Facebook of UNC and UPEC